St. Peter the Apostle Pastoral Council is an advisory committee to advise the Pastor and coordinate the facilitation of:
- Proclaiming the Word of God and faith foundation
- Fostering sacramental, liturgical , and prayer life in parish
- Supporting marriage and family life
- Helping lay faithful carry out vocations according to the Gospel
- Promoting adult religious formation
- Strengthening commitments to social justice by caring for the marginalized
- Ensuring our parish to be a true witness to the love of Jesus Christ
The Pastoral Council consists of 8 parishioners who are called by their Pastor to serve on a rotating 3 year term.
Pastoral Council meetings are held at 8 PM the 3rd Thursday of every month.
Pastoral Council Members
Father Bernard X. Gorges, Pastor
Paula Duling, Business Manager
John Linnebur, Parish Office Representative
Mike Sanders, Chairman